So I am assured that the blizzard is on its way…so far today, the snow has been anything but impressive. So, no snowman – at least, not yet. We did get out – before we get “stuck in” – and found some fun bargains for the house and, so, I have to appreciate the snow for that:)
Since I have no snowmen pictures, I thought I would join Mama Hen for her super cute Valentine meme. So, here goes:
1. Describe your valentine in five words or less:
dependable, faithful, steadfast, handsome and “old-school”:)
2. Best valentine present you ever received? I really have got nothin’ here (we don’t usually give gifts) but I’m going with the stuffed bumble bee?!??!
3. Worst valentine present you ever received? a card
4. Your favorite valentine candy? dark chocolate – hands down!!
5. Would you rather receive chocolate or flowers? Flowers
6. A dress-up candlelight dinner out or a movie snuggling at home? Dinner out – especially the dress-up and candlelight kind!
7. Your favorite romantic movie? Shall We Dance (I think, maybe, in another life I was a ballroom dancer:) )
8. Your favorite romantic song? I have no idea. Pathetic, I know. But my valentine, honestly, is not a music appreciator and romantic songs??? I don’t know.
What about your valentine – why not join in the fun? I think some of the questions were hard:)