My new friend, Dawn
, tagged me with this fun Crazy Eight. It was a good one to “make me think”. I’m supposed to tag eight others; however, I know there are lots of different opinions about tags…so if you want to use this on your blog – have fun!! It not – that’s okay,too. I enjoyed – thanks Dawn!
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. The Wedding.
2. Spending the week, after the wedding, with Miss Riley!
3. Going to Hilton Head Island…we love it there!
4. Jordan coming home after Tech School.
5. Planning the Reception/Wedding Celebration for sometime during the week when Jordan is home.
6. My brother moving to Virginia.
7. Jordan’s phone call home on Wednesday.
8. Losing another two (maybe more??) pounds this week.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Received a direct – clear as a pin – answer to prayer through the Sunday message.
2. Snuggled the sweetest little baby Sarah.
3. Saw Hubbie “turn the corner” and feel SO much better – Thank the Lord.
4. Had leftovers for lunch…something we rarely do because Hubbie does not do leftovers (but the recipe was that good..I’ll share later.)
5. Caught up on my emails.
6. Talked to Jordan on the phone!
7. Used Curbside Pick-up for the first time…are you supposed to tip the guy who runs it out??
8. Talked to Jordan on the phone (yea, twice – in one day!)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Write music.
2. Enjoy exercising.
3. Get in touch with the camp director from Camp Friendship (its not for lack of trying!)
4. Be crafty.
5. Wait patiently for a specific answer to prayer.
6. See Miss Roo more often!
7. Memorize scripture easier.
8. Make a difference.
8 Shows I Watch
(this one was tough)
1. House Hunters
3. Decorating Cents
4. Design on a Dime
5. What Not to Wear
6. 30 Minute Meals
7. I Love Lucy
8. The Next Food Network Star (??)