Thankful Thursday…and with today being two days before Hubbie’s birthday, I thought it a great time to express my heart for my sweet husband. I saw this cute idea on April’s blog and thought it was a fun way to introduce you to my sweet, albeit ornery, hubbie who has stuck with me for over 22 years (for which he deserves an award…seriously!) I say he is ornery because I thought it would be so nice to include his photo with this post – but..no cooperation at all!! (I just might take the gifts back!!)
Anyways, without further ado……
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen? He is a HUGE channel surfer…very irritating..but if the channel did stop, it would be a college football game – teams really don’t matter but definitely college – and, if it isn’t football season..something old, in black and white, history and/or war related (and boring!)
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? He will eat just about anything but would starve to death before eating tuna noodle casserole. He likes tuna but cook it in a casserole and no way (which is a bummer because I can make a mean tuna casserole!)
4. You go to a bar. What does he order? We have never been to a bar…but I suppose a coke, since we don’t drink either.
5. Where did he go to high school? Northhampton County on the Eastern Shore. We actually took the kids there on a “family field trip”…oh boy.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 (I think. Used to be 9 1/2…are his feet getting fat??)
7. If he was to collect anything what would it be? Uhhh…he collected baseball cards and comic books as a teenager, and we still have ALL his marbles. Now, I would have to say TIES….he has hundreds (well, close.)
8. What is his favorite kind of sandwich? Tuna – which is hysterical considering #3.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Ice cream…oh, and he pretty much does!
10. What is his favorite cereal? Corn Pops..but he rarely eats cereal or even breakfast.
11. What would he never wear? Anything that would involve his shirt tale not being tucked in…seriously.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Pretty much any team playing against the Redskins…just because we live in Redskins country. (Did I mention he is ornery??)
13. Who is his best friend? Since I’m answering the questions, I’ll say me!!
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? (I’ve been thinking for 15 minutes….um…..I just don’t know. I guess I would say he seems to get really aggravated when I forget to give him receipts from my debit purchases – really is that such a big deal?
15. How many states has he lived in? One…but he was stationed in Germany when he was in the Army..way back when.
16. What is his heritage? Born and raised here in Virginia.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He doesn’t really like cake unless cheesecake counts!
18. Did he play sports in high school? No.
19. What could he spend hours doing? Watching college football (or channel surfing) – and he does just about every night. But he also likes – actually enjoys – going to the mall with me…I told you, I love this guy!
20. What’s his worst habit? Please see Number One!!