Three things I like about spring
1. Opening the windows
2. Longer days
3. All of the flowering trees throughout my neighborhood
Three things I dislike about spring
1. Fickle weather
2. The coat of yellow (pollen) on the cars
3. The first time we have to turn the ac on
Three things I drink most often besides water
1. Iced Tea
2. Coffee – only hot (coffee should only be consumed hot!)
3. Hot Tea (not that often since I no longer use honey…sigh)
Three in the house projects I want to get done in April
1. All the baseboards cleaned
2. New curtains in my office
3. Last of the new doorknobs installed
Three things I eat for lunch or dinner when I don’t feel like cooking
1. Yogust with pecan pieces mixed in
2. Protein shake
3. Tuna salad
Three things I’ve been putting off
1. Practicing the clarinet (sad but true)
2. Signing up for Skillshare and taking my first class
3. Organizing our home movies – from my childhood
Three things I’ve been killing it at
1. Learning all I can about keto
2. Staying in ketosis:)
3. Keeping expectations real
Three things I’m over
1. Unhealthy lifestyle choices
2. Weather that feels like winter
Three things I’m looking forward to
1. Going to Waco – and flying without a mask!
2. Celebrating my birthday with family and friends
3. A new decade (of life for me) ahead!!
4 Replies to “My Top Three – April 2022”
Fun post to read, Jennifer! Way to stay in ketosis!! That is impressive. The foods you mentioned eating when you don’t cook are all ones that I don’t care for… but, I agree with you on just about everything else regarding your preferences. Happy for you about your upcoming trip AND not having to wear a mask when flying. It’s the little things… like unobstructed breathing ;).
This was fun to read, Jennifer. We are having fickle weather here too—and windy. Actually, I feel like the wind has been intensifying in different areas of the country for the last few years. Us in Boise, my parents in Montana, and a dear friend in Pennsylvania. All of us are seeing much more wind than ever before these last few years. And wind is my least favorite weather phenomenon. A huge Kudos to you for sticking with the keto diet. That takes a LOT of discipline. I am back to Weight Watchers, but I am currently fighting a bronchial infection, and eating properly is much harder to do when you don’t feel well.
Have a great day!
I love this post and will be doing one like it soonish 🙂 I will link back to you and the your friend as well.
I will look forward to it!!