Just a few of the many things I’m thankful for this Thankful Thursday….
* all the prayers, cards, comments – even flowers – that showered us with love this past weekend
* rainbows – and the constant reminders of God’s faithfulness
* Tyler’s sweet friends…that so miss their friend as they look forward to their Senior year!! Go Class of 2010!!
* sugar-free dark chocolate (my small vice since going “sugar free”)
* rediscovering bike riding – what fun…the wind in your hair……and waving to the others out jogging (like your actually part of the exercise crowd..ha!)
* today is Ladies Day Out – once a month fun! And today is Cheesecake Factory!
* The Cheesecake Factory (did I mention I’d gone sugar free?!?!)
* my new vacuum!! No kidding, I am seriously addicted to vacuuming! (I really need to get out more!)
* Miss Roo is walking 🙂
I truly am so blessed! I hope each of you have a blessed Thankful Thursday! So for stopping by today.
4 Replies to “Time to Be Thankful”
I am so thankful to have you as my new blogger friend. We have so many things in common!! What would our lives be without the amazing friends that God has placed in our lives? Friends are certainly a very special bonus in my life!!! I am so glad that God touch you with so many blessings over the weekend. I certainly had you in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard anniversaries can be. Have a great day!! Love & blessings from NC!
What a beautiful list sweet friend!
I was uplifted as usual when visiting you blog and found myself smiling at several things on your list. I LOVE to bike. Nothing too serious but a lovely, enjoyable ride through the park or even the countryside. Thinking of you! Have a wonderful day!
I can just see you waving and smiling to everyone as you bike along… what fun! Just make sure to keep at least one hand on the handlebars…lol! What a lovely list… it does change your view of the world when you realize how much good is in your life, doesn't it?