* all the prayers, cards, comments – even flowers – that showered us with love this past weekend
* rainbows – and the constant reminders of God’s faithfulness
* Tyler’s sweet friends…that so miss their friend as they look forward to their Senior year!! Go Class of 2010!!
* sugar-free dark chocolate (my small vice since going “sugar free”)
* rediscovering bike riding – what fun…the wind in your hair……and waving to the others out jogging (like your actually part of the exercise crowd..ha!)
* today is Ladies Day Out – once a month fun! And today is Cheesecake Factory!
* The Cheesecake Factory (did I mention I’d gone sugar free?!?!)
* my new vacuum!! No kidding, I am seriously addicted to vacuuming! (I really need to get out more!)
* Miss Roo is walking 🙂
I truly am so blessed! I hope each of you have a blessed Thankful Thursday! So for stopping by today.